Saturday, February 9, 2008

ALL MOVED IN

AHHHH. Finally were in our house! Sean HAD to work today so we had to enlist our friends to move us in. It was so nice of them, it went super fast! I have quite a bit of unpacking and organizing to do, but it's SO nice to know everything we own is in! Now we can have a baby! THANK YOU Gary, Shane, Brad, Glen, Jonathan, and Tony. We REALLY appreciated your help. And thank you to their wives for lending them! I didn't think (or have any time) to take any pictures but lets just say a grown man driving a 24 foot truck with one arm because the other one is broken and in a sling was pretty funny looking!

4 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Yay! I'm glad you got moved in! Good luck unpacking and all that.

Emily S. said...

I'm so glad that you are all in! Hopefully you'll be able to settle some before the baby comes!

Tara said...

Congrats! Hope you can get everything settled in and ready for your new arrival! And good luck with that.

Stinson Family said...

That is exciting that you have a new home. I love it, because you get to decorate it and make it yours. Congrats on your new home!