This is so funny, the kids made me play it like 3 times. I'm going to have to do one too, when I get the time. I didn't notice your miss spelled words until you made them know. I don't look at crap like that on this stuff it's for fun so who cares?
MEN!! Travis does the same thing to me, sometimes it ticks me off and sometimes I laugh at how anal he is. Did I spell anal right? :)
1 comment:
This is so funny, the kids made me play it like 3 times. I'm going to have to do one too, when I get the time. I didn't notice your miss spelled words until you made them know. I don't look at crap like that on this stuff it's for fun so who cares?
MEN!! Travis does the same thing to me, sometimes it ticks me off and sometimes I laugh at how anal he is. Did I spell anal right? :)
Post a Comment