Friday, November 30, 2007

DISNEY WORLD





Oh, we were so looking forward to our vacation! This November we got to spend time with my sister and her family in Disney. For those of you who don't know my niece Savannah, has terminal cancer so it was very special for us to go with her and create some lasting memories (tons of pictures and video) with her. She had a GREAT time, Space Mountain like 30 times. (no joke) She loves Embree, and Embree loves her. She had her belly laughing the last day we were there together. Alanna had so much fun with Kiara and Savannah. My favorite moment my sister and I taking the girls all on Sorin'. Dallin, Donovan, Embree, and I got to eat TONS of cotton candy and fudge while all the big people went on the rides we couldn't go on. Sean got to eat all of his favorite treats before he starts dieting again. We had such a great time, it went by too fast!

2 comments:

Smith Living said...

Looks like you had a blast I looked at it all and have to say there is a bit of jelousy. Travis and I are definatly going to do this with out kids but it will still be a few years off. Im so happy for you that you had that experience. Savannah looked beautiful.

Betsy said...

Oh I love all these posts!! I really love seeing all the pictures, and your commentary is really just great. We are so glad you had such a great time, and also glad that you are home!