Friday, December 21, 2007

Four days til Chirstmas.....

Yesturday morning while we were all getting ready for the day Alanna says "Santa loves us the most". We have been going over the Christmas story with the kids the past couple of weeks and Dallin and Alanna learned that "Jesus loves us the most". We're trying to focus on the REAL reason for Chirstmas and not Santa and presents. So I say without thinking "Oh, Alanna Santa is just pretend"....................... She looks at me SHOCKED and says "NO, he's REAL". I turn to Sean who was looking at me equally as horrified. He was less than impressed. Opps, I didn't mean it that way I just am sick of hearing about Santa!! Lucky for me it blew over in a few minutes. And I didn't ruin the excitment of Christmas.

2 comments:

Smith Living said...

Lol, I'm dying, Travis would give me more than a dirty look. Too funny, good thing she is still so innocent she didn't take you seriously.

Ruitman Family said...

that is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, I can picture myself doing the same thing. I'm glad Alanna knew what she was talking about, though. Lucky you.