Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Fourth with the Turner's!

The Turner's are one of my favorite families, they are great people!  They lived across the street from my family when I was in high school and up until I married Sean.  Actually, I remember Jason telling me to hang onto Sean after we had only gone out a few times!  I spent A LOT of time with them and have HUNDREDS of stories.  I loved those kids so much!  They moved to Georgia for a few years weeks before Sean and I got married.  They moved back to Oakland when Alanna and Dallin were just little but life got busy and we hadn't seen each other in years.  I think the last time was Savannah's funeral seven years ago!  I was so happy they came over to my mom and dad's for the Fourth.


(Mikayla is missing from this picture because she had to go in to Sappi where she is doing an internship this summer)



Mikayla showed up first and Sean got this picture of her coming straight to me for a hug!
I was in shock how they are all grown up and all of three are taller then me!  They are some of the cutest, smartest, nicest and talented kids I know.  Really, We had a great time, it was so weird watching them play with my kids when I played with them when they were my kids age!  We reminiscent and laughed!  It was a great day! 




No comments: