Embree got her braces (and expander) off today!!!!
She has been so excited!
She LOVES popcorn and has missed it so much!
She was pretty nervous--her friends Alexa and Gwen--who got their braces on the same time as her had them off about a year ago. She asked me if they could come with her! Gwen surprised Embree by being called down to the office at the same time!
Before:
You can barely see her top teeth when she smiled.
Her right front tooth was completely sideways and almost behind her left front tooth.
After:
Big Chick-let teeth!
Embree has claimed Dr. Tony as the world's best orthodontist!
I had her favorite Smartfood waiting in the car for her!
And we stopped and got smoothies before I returned them to school!
Bree isn't a complainer. Ever. She never once said her teeth hurt, never once complained about her appointments and never skipped wearing her headgear every night! I'm in shock that her first round of braces is over! Next step: her bone graft surgery in the next year or so.



No comments:
Post a Comment