We are so happy tax season is over!!!
TMATT had another great tax season, Sean and Matt are very successful and happy--that's very important! They work very hard! We always go to Florida in April--everyone assumed we went and kept asking us how are trip was! But a few weeks ago I just had a strange feeling like we shouldn't go. AH! It took me a week to admit it to myself then another week before I could say it out loud to Sean! We both prayed about it and felt like we were supposed to stay home. This is all a little baffling. My dad ended up have a very big health scare so maybe that was it. He's perfect fine though! So we just rested and relaxed!
Ledger fell (how we don't know because we didn't see it happen) and broke his clavicle!
Poor little guy wouldn't stop crying and when I went to pick him up by his rib cage he screamed I knew I'd be going to the ER with him. He didn't want them to sling his arm until Alanna stuffed Robert in it--then he was happy as a clam!
We chilled out that weekend. I figured out if he had his fleece on he couldn't pull his arm out of his sling! Ledger loves playing with Tsum Tsum's and Zhu Zhu pets.
He's showing off his handsome smile!
Embree had her third grade dance performance--where she had a special part that made everyone laugh! She is funny!
Each kid has to choose a family member to come up and dance-luckily Ledger was dying to run up there. He then entertained the crowd!
Dallin had his last Pinewood Derby! Holy cow, Boy Scouts!?!?
We took the kids to NH to go to Kahuna Laguna-an indoor water park. We had a great time! We stayed in a hotel and the next day took them to a dinner theater to see Home--dumb, double dumb! Then we stopped by our friends the DeWitt's to visit them for a few hours before we drove home.
No comments:
Post a Comment