Thursday, October 2, 2014

What's up in September

Ledger loves the same book Dallin loved when he was a toddler-I had to buy a new one the old one was so well read-Binky by Leslie Patricelli.  When I went on Amazon I saw she had several other books.  So I bought Blanky-super cute! And Toot-which is HILARIOUS!
 
 
Trew, Embree and I were standing in the kitchen one evening when Trew randomly cut a piece of Embree's hair off!!!  She was horrified, I was horrified and Trew was horrified I could tell he immediately regretted his actions! 

 
He went in time out at the dinning room table when his time was up I heard him talking to Embree upstairs.  He was telling her he cut his hair so she wouldn't feel so bad!  I busted up laughing when I saw the back of his head!  You couldn't even tell Embree's hair had been cut but you sure could with Trew! 

 
Watching Bolt-one of Ledger's favorite movies!
 
 
Alanna's school picture day!
 
 
Ledger has gotten into "Choo, choo's" lately.
He's such a good little guy.
He loves to play and doesn't care where I am.

 
Dallin's school picture day, I told him weeks in advance that I would be picking his outfit.  He was NOT happy with my choice!  He HATES buttons!  This face is genuine!  I'm pretty sure I had to force his arms in the shirt!
 
 
Sean's nephew Justin and his wife Brooke came home for a visit.  They came over with their three little boys Jaxson 3, Tanner 2 and baby Tucker!  Cute, cute, cute boys!

 
After I took this picture of Ledger and Tanner they silently looked at each other then clunked their cups together like they had just made a toast!  We all burst out laughing!


Tucker-I LOVE babies!
 

Dallin got his trumpet!  He's so excited!
 
 
 
Ledger was helping me pack!
 
 
 

No comments: