First week of summer vacation!
Ledger has learned to go to the freezer in the food storage room to beg for an ice cream. Then he runs to pull his chair out to the driveway. Then he sits and waits for his bib and treat! (he stays right in his chair the whole time-even until after I get his hands wiped off!) It's really cute!
We have Grady staying with us this week!
We went swimming out to Mimi's! Love Dallin and Ledger!
He's going to LOVE the water this summer!
The library had a fire truck, police car and an ambulance come that the kids could climb in.
Embree is so Sean!
We went to Swan Lake-all the kids LOVE to play in the sand!
Sean must have snapped this picture but I love it because church is a huge part of our life and besides blessings and baptisms who ever takes pictures at church-doing Sunday things!?!?
After church we went to Mimi's for dinner.
I feel like they've been gone FOREVER! Glad they're home for the summer! Ledger and Lydia (Chad's little girl) were so cute up to the little table!
No comments:
Post a Comment