The DeWitt's came up for Memorial Day weekend!
It's hard to believe but we're in heaven when their here!
(Considering we have 12 almost 13-DeWitt #8 is due in Sept. kids between us!)
The D'Wamas'!
Ledger fell asleep on the way to church I was able to carry him in and lay him on the floor where he slept almost the whole sacrament meeting!
Ledger really loves to be outside he always feeding the dog while he goes in and out of the house/garage.
Trew and Ledger are so happy to have the four wheeler up and running!
Ledger entertained us all while finger painting his dinner on his head.
Chicken and broccoli casserole looked good on him!
Trew LOVES dogs! He wants to be a dog trainer when he grows up!
I have a love/hate relationship with school papers. I hate there is so many of them. They are mostly junk. But so many go in a big tote I'll save forever! These two made the cut! Translation for the bottom one: Ha dat is tolr den me--Hey that is taller then me! So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment