Saturday, November 2, 2013

October 2014

 
The first Saturday of October we went to Paws on Parade.
Sean's office has been a sponsor for a few years now.
 
 
TMATT staff plus some family members. 

 
Our kids LOVE this event and look forward to it every year.
Sean carried this FAT pug half way threw the walk, he was tired out!
You should have heard him breathing, poor guy was going to drop dead!

 
Conference brunch!!! 
The kids wrote something they learned on each leaf, oh and they got a piece of candy too!



 
More picture's of our little puddin' face!

 
Apple farm with Betsy and Amy! Cute kids!

 

 
Ledger is on the move! 
 He scoots on his butt very, very uniquely.

 
Katie and Annika came from Utah to visit!  We miss the Bullocks!
They stayed with us a few days, we went to Mount Desert Island.  We went to Jordan's Pond House for there famous popovers, yum!
 
 
To the top of Cadillac mountain.
 
\
 
And got ice cream and walked around downtown Bar Harbor.

 
Ledger's favorite thing to do right now is scoot into the office and pull out as many papers as he can before I get to him!  He thinks he's funny and he is because I don't learn to put them up where he can't get them! Note his sock turned completely upside down-this is from his scoot, they both turn around 360 degrees through out the day!

 
We celebrated our 12 anniversary by going to the DeWitt's for the weekend!  We left all 12 kids and went to the temple (where we got a neat back stage tour of the temple-Duke's the new engineer) and out to dinner.  We had a great time!

 
The kids stayed up late to watch the Red Sox win the World Series!!


 
Halloween was cold and rainy and chaotic I forgot to get pictures of the kids in their costumes but I did manage to get Ledge in his the day before!  The kids thought he was hilarious as a chili pepper!  Alanna was a...I don't even know a native American spirit?  Dallin was a black ninja, Embree was a witch and Trew was a dog-second year in a row!   
 

 
We had our grown up party at Amy and Glen's on Nov 1st.
Theme Hero's or Villain's? I'm a hero sandwich.
We had lots of fun as always!
 

No comments: