Sunday, September 29, 2013

To Do List...

 
 
 
Figure out why our master tub is leaking down the wall into the kitchen then to the basement.


 
Paint both the baby and the girls rooms.

 
Apologize to Sean for whacking his finger with a hammer while putting the office desks together.
 

 
Clear a path so we can walk in our room without tripping.

 

 
Refinish two dressers and three desks we scored for $25 bucks a piece at University of Maine.
 

 
Make room for our cars in the garage.  Our first!!!


 
We took a break from our list to watch Taylor open his mission call!!!  


Stare at my handiwork!

 
Get Ledger out and wipe down one of our favorite baby toys. 
He LOVES it, just like the rest!
(luckily I gave it to my mom to give to Anganette someday)
(Trew took a knife to the beach ball type ball that held a few balls in it. 
 He wanted those extra balls!)

 
Gorilla glue the beautiful drawers (that I had just finished) I ran over with my car.
The boys had there father son camp out this weekend so Betsy and Amy were there to help me fix them AND keep me from pulling all my hair out!

 
Baby Ledger has spent a lot of time in his chair eattin' Cheerios. And being a good boy!
This is my favorite age so I have made sure to take my time holding, playing and nursing him!
I can't believe he's 10 months!

No comments: