Aunt Carol told us when they were here last, but I wasn't sure if I could congratulate you yet...Always wait for the mom-to-be to announce it first, that's my motto! :) Anyway, Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you, and can't wait to see all of you again, and meet the new little one!
So I'm catching up in blog reading and I have 3 things to say: 1. Congrats officially! We are excited for you guys. You have such a cute family. 2. It was so fun to see you and play in the sun. 3. I need to get me a "Colby whisperer."
17 comments:
Oh my goodness! How incredibly exciting!!! CONGRATS!
Congrats! So excited for you guys!
Congrats Megan! 5... wowsers...
yay!!!!!!!!
this is ginny by the way.
Yay! Congrats!!
what fantastic, exciting news!! i am so happy for your family:)
Yay! We are so happy & excited for you all. :-)
Aunt Carol told us when they were here last, but I wasn't sure if I could congratulate you yet...Always wait for the mom-to-be to announce it first, that's my motto! :) Anyway, Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you, and can't wait to see all of you again, and meet the new little one!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Whoa!! Congratulations. Too bad I didn't read this before yesterday, before I saw you at church.:) -Leeann
Congrats to you all! And good luck!
So I'm catching up in blog reading and I have 3 things to say:
1. Congrats officially! We are excited for you guys. You have such a cute family.
2. It was so fun to see you and play in the sun.
3. I need to get me a "Colby whisperer."
: )
I'm so happy for you!!!! How exciting!!! Congrats!!!
So happy for you!!!!
Crazy girl!!! congrats, that's awesome.
Wow! Congratulations! He or she is one lucky baby to be joining your family.
Post a Comment