He kept his eyes looking down at the floor while we all sang 'Happy Birthday' to him.
He's been practicing to blow out his candles since Embree's birthday.
He was really excited to open his presents!
He begged me to have his new parking garage put together. The boy loves cars, trucks, really anything with wheels!Trew has been really excited for his birthday. Everyday he has been telling me "two more weeks, my birthday". He is the roughest, toughest, sweetest boy I know. He has really started talking in the past few months. He is potty trained which has been quite the process since the end of September. While I was really sick he decided he want to wear underwear and if I tried to put a diaper on him he'd freak. He trained really well for the first few weeks (pretty much zero accidents) then I went into the hospital again and after I can home from my surgery he started pooping in his underoo's. He continued to do this until December 24th, when he pooped on the potty at Bnana's. He kept his underwear "clean and dry" for about a month until the end of January when he started having both pee and poop accidents AGAIN. He has decided (because you can't make the boy do anything!!!!) to start pooping in the potty again and has had no accidents in a little over a week. He knows all of his colors, can count to 10 all by himself, loves to have books read to him, he enjoys taking or breaking everything Dallin touches. He loves Mickey Mouse, the color blue, chocolate milk, his 'doggy', soup, the show Shawn the Sheep, taking showers, his binky's--he was down to one (technically two, one was hiding as a back up) just in his bed but when I was sick all fall I let him have it anytime he wanted for my sanity. Just this past week he is back to keeping them in his bed, which is especially nice because he's sleeping in later. He actually restrained himself from whacking Ginny in the head last week so theirs hope that he'll stop smacking complete strangers in public. My favorite things he says's right now are "oh, tay muma", "hold on" and "I yav you". He loves his siblings and whenever he says their names he calls them "my Embree", "my Dallin" and "my Lala". He's something all right and we love him for it!

4 comments:
so dang cute!
Oh my gosh, your kids have gotten so big since we saw them! I'm glad things are going good for you guys :)
I think we need to get our kids together! After your comment about Dallin and Camden getting along and now reading about Trew and his love for cars, trucks and mischief..it sounds like he and Colby would be best buds. Maybe if we make it out this summer!
Marcus is jealous of his Mickey Mouse cake!
Post a Comment