Can't believe Embree is FIVE today!



When Embree saw Mimi and Grampy's present (with a unicorn horn sticking out) she screamed as loud and as excited as she could: "I KNOW WHAT THAT IS!! IT'S A UNICORN PILLOW PET!!!".
We celebrated her birthday on Sunday. I've been prepping her for a week that on her actual birthday we wouldn't be having another cake, presents or party. She was a little confused. We made today special though, she got a surprise lunch and play date. Then I let her pick what she wanted for dinner. "Yellow soup" a.k.a. butternut squash soup, it's her favorite.She a sweet, sweet girl. Happy birthday Bree!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bree!! You are such a beautiful girl! BTW your cakes totally look like ZuZu pets!!!
so cute! your cakes turned out amazingly well. i would not even attempt such a thing;)happy birthday to your cute little embree!
Megan I had fun checking out your blog, your kids are SO CUTE! Happy birthday to little Trew, and holy moly if Embree just turned five, my Hallie isn't too far behind her....they grow so fast! Embree looked so cute in those hospital pictures!
Post a Comment