Monday, July 5, 2010

It's a sad, sad day.

Trew is growing up.
I snipped all but one of Trew's binky's last night.

"bye"

"broken"

"big boy"
Then on a whim we decided to take the crib down.
It's like ripping a bandaid off--you just gotta pull it off real fast!
Trew is VERY excited about his big boy bed.
He loves Lighting McQueen!

We've had this crib up (with a baby in it) for exactly 8 years next month.
I've stood at this very railing for countless hours.
I can't believe our little caboose is so grown up!
Coming up next.....we'll be going diaper free in the next few months!!!
(THAT I won't be sad about!!)








3 comments:

J + A = K & J said...

Oh Megan that is so sad. It is so crazy how fast they grow up. I still have both my kids in cribs, with binkys, and in diapers. We have been talkng to Kadence the last couple of weeks about giving her binky to the binky fairy when she turns three and are currently potty training. I hope you guys had a great 4th of July. Colin, Ginny, Jake, the kids and I went to see fireworks last night and were talking about how we should have been in Maine for the 4th and we can't believe it's already been two years since our last visit. Maybe next year. Miss you guys!

Tuthill Family said...

Awww, it's sad how fast they grow up! Your kids are all so cute! (I love following your blog!) Good luck with the no-diapers thing! That will really be a day to celebrate!

Chris and Flossie said...

Let me know the trick to no diapers...still working on that one with Carson and not enjoying it.