Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day--delayed.

I haven't really felt like blogging the past week or so.
Since I plan of make a book of our blog I knew I'd be sad if I didn't post pictures of Mother's Day 2010. (even if they didn't come out great) My kids are my world after all.







I am just so lucky to have THESE great kids. They are so different and special in their own way. Alanna is JUST like me (my dad got his wish!) She just loves everyone and tells you exactly how she's feeling! Dallin is just a mellow guy, has been since birth. He just loves drawing, he's great at it. Embree is so patience and forgiving. She HATES it if she thinks anyone is mad at her, she'll apologize a million times. Trew is easy to love. He loves to play (rough) and make you laugh. He's quick to give out hugs and kisses and not always right after he hurts you! It's crazy that I've given birth each one of them (not that I can forget that for long, thanks for the stretch marks guys!!!) I always wanted to be a wife and mother....I feel deeply blessed to be Alanna, Dallin, Embree, and Trew's mom. Not to mention a wife to Sean but that's a whole other post.
Mother's Day started off with breakfast in bed, flowers, and cards. We went to church in my sister's ward because Kiara got baptized that afternoon!! Hooray for her! After spending some time with my mom we drove back home and got to visit with Sean's mom. Sean and I feel doubly blessed to have such great moms because now they are great grandmothers to our kids.



3 comments:

Shandra said...

You have such a Beautiful family. I just Love reading your posts & looking at all your wonderful pictures.

Moses Family said...

So sweet! I still can't believe how big Trew is...he was just a baby when we saw him last! All of your kids are so beautiful and growing up too fast!

Bozie said...

how beautiful megan! you have such adorable kids!!