Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trew is Two!

Good morning birthday boy!

Still has a binky.
He loved his cake and wanted the trucks right then. He got distracted by blowing bubbles in his milk!

Happy boy!

Birthday dinner.

He blew out his candles all by himself. It was so cute!

As soon as I gave him the trucks off his cake he insisted on getting down to play with them. He played for 10 minutes or so then came back to eat his cake and ice cream.

He really go into opening his presents.

Though he doesn't look very excited.
When he opened the new shoes Sean and I got him he didn't care about them and set them aside. I moved them closer to him and said "look Trew, new shoes" he yelled "NOO" and reached for a new present to open!

He got tons of great gifts. Including a new ball pit. Our other one just got put in the garbage.

This boy LOVES anything with wheels!!!


This is what freaked him out...........











.......ELMO!
He yelled and put his hands to his face to hide his eyes. It was so funny. Uncle Robb was taking it away that's why he's looking to the side. He did decide he liked it later when he saw everyone playing with it.


Embree got to open her birthday presents from Uncle Robb because he couldn't be there for her birthday the other week. She's been busy rocking out with her new guitar. She loves to sing!

I can't believe Trew is two. He's such an interesting boy. He doesn't lack personality. He loves to hug, read books, watch his favorite shows (Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse Club House) when he's not doing those things he's playing with cars and trucks (ALL DAY LONG). He somehow finds time to climb, open, or break something ALL DAY LONG too! He is kind of aggressive and has no problem pushing (literally) adults around. Saturday while at our nieces birthday party he ran up to a grown man and shoved him as hard as he could making the guy take a step backwards! He loves babies and is very gentle to them. This week he was tickling Beckham (5 months old) and pretending to smell his feet and say yucky. He is a momma's boy and doesn't really like too many other people to touch him. He loves his sisters and brother, he makes them laugh all the time (when he's not busy taking something of theirs away). He's so fun we just love him.

4 comments:

Moses Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREWY! He is so big! We need to visit again...soon

Ginny said...

wow I cant believe he's 2!!!! It just seems like yesterday we were there and he was just crawling around! I love checking your blog....even though i dont comment often.....we need to come visit! bottom line!

Ashley said...

Happy birthday Trew...you little man! Looks like you are staying busy...maybe a little too busy for your mum! The kids and I are coming home for March because Kim will be traveling for the whole month! Let get together!

Todd and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Trew! That's so funny (and sad) about the Elmo. I'm glad he likes it now. I promise I'm going to call soon. We've been sick almost this whole month! I'm excited to talk to you soon!