Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekend of Cousins.

Aunt Melissa, Uncle Brian and Kiara and Donavan came for a few days last weekend.
The Children's Museum is open for free from 5-8pm the first Friday of the month, so we went.





Sending boats down the river was very popular!


Dallin and Embree were busy working to unload this boat.

Pausing to take a picture in the Goodnight Moon room.



Trew on some Vroom, Vrooms.

Making pizza in Italy.
Our friends Jessica, Skyler, Maddy, and Aubrie were there!
My brother-in-law, the booger.

Making some drawings.

The kids working out with the Wii with my sister.












I planned a little activity for the kids to do Saturday. We made caterpillars. I'm trying to tell myself spring is right around the corner!! (HA!) They all really had fun. I never did get a picture of them with they're little antenna's on, they were cute! We had a fun weekend. Brian and Melissa brought they're Wii, even thought I loath video games we actually had a really good time. The kids go to play Toy Story Mania (which is SO similar to the ride in Disney) us adults got to play Mario. (and a million other games on Sport Resort) It was nice to have a busy fun weekend, instead of the kids and I being board and lonely.

No comments: