FOUR!!


I decided to make her cake. (Not buy it from our favorite bakery in town) She was super happy with her cake. Alanna said it was "stunning". It was really easy. I learned I need to buy better food coloring-this is 'blue'. It's more like teal or turquoise. I almost destroyed it Sat night when I opened the cupboard above the stove and the Easy-off fell right onto the cake!

Embree is such a great girl. She loves to sing, dress-up, read books and play with A, D, and T. She loves princess, Disney World (she can't wait to be 40inches, so she can go on so many more rides. She's a little less then an inch too short so were crossing our fingers for April.), My Little Pony and other horses, her bunny, and going places. We celebrated her birthday last night, it being tax season and all. This morning she remembered to stay in bed until Sean got the video camera to wish her a happy birthday, a tradition in our house. I can't believe it was four years ago we met our Breebe.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Embree!!
Aw! I just LOVE looking at all your pictures. You have such a Beautiful family. The cake looks wonderful & Embree looks like it was the BEST Birthday ever! :o)
Awesome Cake
Post a Comment