Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun!

Friday night we went to a grown-up party at Amy and Glen's.

AS Amy and Glen!


We took home BEST COSTUME!


There were a lot of good ones to choose from. We played a game and stuffed ourselves until late.


Saturday morning the girls helped Dad rake all the leaves in the backyard.


That night we went to the Trunk or Treat at church.


Trew was the cutest Mickey! He loved his costume.



Embree was the prettiest ballerina!



Alanna was the sweetest little puppy.


Dallin was the coolest Storm Trooper!

They were so excited to get ready. Trew watched me put on Alanna's puppy face, so when it was his turn to get a black nose he held SO STILL! Dallin had been wearing his costume all week, but decided to go with the helmet he got for his birthday. Embree changed her mind every day for the last TWO weeks, luckily we had every thing she wanted to be. Alanna LOVES dogs so much she had to be two dogs at once!








4 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute, cute. I love little Mickey Trew's costume!

Moses Family said...

How fun! Your kiddos are adorable! Wish we could see them and hug them right now!

Anonymous said...

I'm just coming down from my sugar high.

Maybe I should stop eating the candy... :)

Cute kiddies! I love Littles in costumes!

Chris and Flossie said...

Very cute costumes...love the adult costumes.