We celebrated Friday night. Sean planned the evening. We went to dinner then Sean surprised me by taking me to our very first home we shared together!! (Sean's parents garage apartment) It was a walk down memory lane. He had notes all over the place-like at the steps to go upstairs he wrote "Remember bringing home our suit cases ready to start our life together", on our bedroom door "Our first room "Where the magic happened" and by the kitchen sink "Our little baby took her first baths here". It was so sweet. I can honestly say I love him MORE then I did on the day we were married. Thanks for 8 wonderful years Sean!

6 comments:
That's so sweet! What a fun little trip down memory lane. Congrats on your anniversary!
Congrats! I'm glad it was special for you both!
Happy anniversary you two! SO GLAD you guys were meant to be!
Happy Anniversary! Mitch and I just celebrated 1 year! :) Here's to Forever!
How sweet! Happy anniversary!!
Oh congrats, don't you feel so old sometimes. I remember trying to sneak R rated movies past your mom--am I allowed to post that on a blog your kids will someday read. Haha!
Post a Comment