My husband has more school pride than anyone I know. (He graduated 15 years ago)
He's been wanting to go to one of his HS football games for years, finally we went. It was like a HS reunion, I felt like everyone said hi to him. It prompted me to tell Kristi how at Sean's 10 year reunion he tried to tell me he had to sneek out or everyone was going to make a big scene because he was leaving. (at 9pm, everyone was drunk already) I'm not a very quiet person so I'm like "WHAT?" much to my suprise one person saw us going to the door and yelled back into the other room and said something like "Hey, T's leaving" which prompted a dozen people coming to the door way chanting his name telling him to stay. I'm serious.
1 comment:
Christian....oh my gosh. I can't believe he is playing football in high school. Isn't he like 5 or something? Really don't ever let him read this. I just can't believe how long it has been. I hope the Powers are doing well, I love them. I'm hoping to go watch John Isaac play in his big game tomorrow night and the announcer likes to call his name all the time too "Big John Dalia". Literally, that is what they call him.
Post a Comment