Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Starting over?

Embree, Trew, and I went to the apple farm yesterday with some friends.

It's feels so weird to just have the two of them home. It's just like it was three and half years ago before Embree was born. (except Embree was born when Dallin was 18 months, Sean didn't believe me the other day when I said "do you realize Trew is OLDER then Dallin was when Embree was born?") I have pictures of Alanna and Dallin wearing the same coats doing all the things Embree and Trew did at this apple farm! It's so strange!

Trew loves to 'pet' babies, cats, dogs, and goats. He loves anything that has fur.

The kids got to pet some goats. There was a few little baby ones that Embree loved. See the baby right by Embree's knee?









They got wagon rides.



We picked and ate some delicious apples.

I'm sure someone will wonder what the heck kind of animal ate a few apples around these trees because I brought my vegetable peeler in my pocket so I could peel Embree's apple. She really shouldn't have crunchy apples yet, but I thought her plastic surgeon would be okaying her at her appointment that afternoon. (he did)


This girl knows how to eat an apple! It was just a little nub when she was done!



Trew loves anything with wheels.


What a good friend! Embree pulled Nora half way up the hill. After apple picking (and eating) we washed our hands and had a little lunch. Fall is here.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dressed Morgan in a jacket Charley wore last year. Took a few tries, once or twice, to get her name right. Poor kid!

Love the pics!

We're still waiting on Fall here...

Rufener Family said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun! We need to get to the apple orchard this fall before its to late! It is always so fun to go!

Fowler family said...

What a cool apple farm! I love those heavy duty wagons.