Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Two in school!!??


Dallin is so excited to be a Kindergartner!


Alanna is in second grade!








September 1st was the first day of school, I stayed with Embree in the hospital. (I was so torn on where to be that morning) I honestly can't believe how big they're getting! Sean said they were up at 5:50am and COMPLETELY ready by 7:15am. Way too early! I was so sad to miss the great event, I was worried they might be a little nervous. Boy, was I wrong!






4 comments:

Emily S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily S. said...

Only two at home now? Sounds like a party!

Tuthill Family said...

Wow - I can't believe you have 2 kids in school. They look so cute standing there waiting for the bus! How's Embree doing now? She looks so small in all her hospital pictures, it's so sad. Hope everything is going well. :)

Moses Family said...

They both look SO big!!! How exciting for Dallin to be in Kindergarten now! :)