Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sun and swimming with friends!

Coy, Dallin, and a friend.

Embree, Hayden, and Alanna.


Binky boy.




It is gorgeous there. We live in a pretty state!

I snapped this picture out of my car window. It is sooooo beautiful there.

Last week the kids and I went to visit Shannon, Hayden, Coy, and Grady. Sean was in NH for youth conference for a few days and Travis is out of town so it was perfect timing. It has been really cloudy and rainy the past few weeks so I was so surprised to find it sunny and hot at Shannon's. We got there (almost a three hour drive) and right away decided to go to the lake for the afternoon. The next day was hot, humid, and sunny again so we went back to enjoy the water some more. It's a great little swimming hole. The kids got to play in the sand, swim, and catch tadpoles! That night we went to her parents house to eat dinner. I just love them, I spent a lot of time with them growing up! While we were eating dinner (four adults, seven kids) Marie (Shannon's mom) said "Well, did you girls ever think you'd being doing this someday!" It was so surreal, I can't believe it....still?? (I almost have a seven year old!) It's SO cool our kids get to play with each other!





4 comments:

Ashley said...

There is something really cool about having your friendship grow with you, huh?! So glad that you both could take care of each other with your hubby's busy!

Smith Living said...

We had fun too. Can't wait to play again. I didn't even notice you taking pictures. I'm so observant these days!

Stinson Family said...

The pictures are pretty, I do miss the trees there.

Fowler family said...

It IS so green there! So pretty!