Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last week....

Our friend Jessica got baptized!
(she's the one in the middle)
If Bridgette were pregnant this picture would be a baby bump pattern!
Thursday...
A bunch of us met up at Gifford's to surprise our friend Amy for her birthday.
I haven't had Gifford's ice cream in 6+ years!! It was SO good!






Embree's just making sure she got every last drop.


Last Saturday we went to Lowe's for their...kid thing, whatever it's called.


Trew just wanted to sit on the tractors.

That night we went to Anganette's Seminary graduation! Go Ang, so proud of you for finishing!
Today...

Alanna lost her top right tooth at school.


She was SOOOOO excited! She ran up the driveway to show me. It has been a sad evening in our house....she's got to stop sucking her thumb now. I can't believe how big she's getting.







2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

cute family! and I am so jealous about the giffords ice cream... i love the almond joy flavor

Aunt T said...

When you say baby bump...and the only person to not have one wasn't you...does this mean what I think it means??? Is there another Thomas on the way???