Saturday, January 10, 2009

For the love of trains


Anyone who knows Dallin knows he LOVES Thomas the Train. He had SO many trains I've split them into three groups: metal, moving, and wooden. He has complete sets of each!!! So Sean decided to make him a HUGE train table for the basement so we could move the moving ones down there! Sean did a great job, all of the kids are so excited about it. Even Trew knows there is something fun down there, he cries at the basement stairs everytime the kids go down to play!

4 comments:

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

I love that they are wearing their boots, I can't get Dono to wear his winter boots anymore!

The train table looks great too!

Erin said...

Does he want to come make me one? That is great! I know everyone in my family is so big!

Todd and Lisa said...

If we lived close, Kai would be at your house every day playing with that!

Sean, any time you want to come to California and build one of those, you are welcome to. You can even stay at our tiny apartment and we'll feed you.

Dallin is one lucky little boy.

Rufener Family said...

I think Kadin and Dallin would be great friends! We are huge Thomas the Train fans. (Really any thing to do with trains!) Kadin loves his Thomas the Train table. And it will be getting lots of more use because we will be having a boy! I am hoping that he likes trains too. I am doing their room in the Pottery Barn train collection.