She is SOOOOO cute! nice job, very even and all that, not too short. I find the length of bangs makes a huge difference on how old a person looks, even Nicki, who is, well, older than me!!
Excellent work. I would let you do mine, but I swore to never have bangs again. Mine don't match, trust me.
5 comments:
She looks soooo grown up!!! :( But absolutely adorable!!
She is SOOOOO cute! nice job, very even and all that, not too short. I find the length of bangs makes a huge difference on how old a person looks, even Nicki, who is, well, older than me!!
Excellent work. I would let you do mine, but I swore to never have bangs again. Mine don't match, trust me.
I love the bangs! She is adorable! You have such beautiful children!
She looks very cute with bangs. I love it! She looks like a little super-model now.
I love the bangs! Did you cut them yourself? I would never have trusted myself to do that. They make her look so grown up.
Post a Comment