Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This is how we do it



I had to drop Dallin off at pre-school this morning. His teachers were surprised to see me since Sean always drops him off. One of them said to me "I don't know how you do it". I happen to get asked that question ALL the time. Well folks, I don't do it alone. My kids have a great dad who does half the work, diapers and all! Believe it or not people ask me a lot if Sean does diapers. Yep, he sure does. What a turn on. Sorry TMI?? (and yes, I hope you get this song stuck in your head all day long. Like me.)

2 comments:

nana and atom said...

wow megan! looks like you guys had a GREAT time at disneyworld!! your kids are SO adorable!!!

Stinson Family said...

Josiah has always been really nice to me too, with the changing of the diapers. It was nice to have Josiah home for R&R. I got a two week break from them.