

Grampy picked us up from the airport at 11am and whisked us right to the Magic Kingdom! The night before we drove down to Aunt Christina's house to spend the night she and Liv were so kind as to drive us to the airport at 5am!! It was SO cool to leave Maine at 7am and be at Disney World by noon!! We walked right into Tony's restaurant from Lady and the Tramp.
The kind of lines we wait in!!!
The kind of lines we wait in!!!



3 comments:
I love these pictures! I can't wait until we get to go back. It's been two years and your pictures are making me long to be there!! My parents were there (just got back Thursday) with my brother's two youngest kids. Lucky kids!! I'm sorry you got sick. Tim had the same bug this past week and it wasn't fun. Thanks for letting us know about DeeDee. I'm so sad for Gary and the boys. Take Care friend!
Tracey
Wow - I love all the pictures! With the exception of the last day (yuck) it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We can't wait to take our kids there. What a great place. I can't believe that you had Depends! I laughed so hard when I read that... I mean, WOW - you must have been REALLY sick. I hope you're feeling better. :)
Wow! What a great update! Disney looks like it was so much fun.
Bummer about the sickies. I, too, am glad you didn't need the Depends. You seriously cracked me up with that!
Post a Comment