Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trunk or Treat


Trew the chili pepper. Dallin insisted on being a dog.

The girls were princesses.






Trew's really wishing he could get a donut!







We had a great time at our Trunk or Treat, bobbing for apples, doing a cake walk, bowling for treats, and seeing who could a donut the fastest!! To see me with my mouth full of donut look here. To see Sean WIN go here. (you may have to scroll down) I was too lazy to take any pictures of the great Halloween dinner we were invited to. (worms, slippery slime, and crusty ole tomb stone were on the menu) It was really fun! I took the bigger kids out trick or treating around our neighborhood while Sean maned the house with Trew. We got about half the kids we were told to expect 150ish. Boy, am I glad we live on a little side street. The neighborhood was PACKED. Vans lined the streets. The streets were so full several (the ones I avoided) you couldn't get a car through.


2 comments:

Katya Munz said...

I'm suprised you and Sean didn't dress up for halloween!!!

Holly said...

Your kiddos are too cute! I love their costumes, especially the little pepper.