Saturday, September 20, 2008

Apples and Pumpkins
















Hope you like to look at pictures!!! (I hate slide shows ;)) We went to an apple farm to (of course) pick some apples and get a few pumpkins to carve. We went on a hay ride, pet some goats, and ate a picnic lunch all with our friends. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We all snacked on apples, including Trew. The kids LOVED picking them for our bag. (a goat got a hold of Alanna's bag and ripped it) Embree saw Cinderella pumpkins, they were so cute. She's OBSESSED with Cinderella. We call her Embree-ella.

6 comments:

Rufener Family said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! We are going to be going to a apple/pumpkin farm next weekend.

Moses Family said...

That looks like so much fun! I love seeing the kids all bundled up, they look so cute! I've been checking the weather in Maine everyday...57 degrees! Is it really that cold?!?!

Jacob said...

So I really love all the pics you put up, esp of local activities. I can't wait to come up later in the fall and check this town out as a possible place to move to. Jacob is also excited about his rotation there. Anyway, it is nice to see the obvious, which is that once we move away from southern maine, we can still do all of our favorite things elsewhere.

Fowler family said...

I love your new haircut! ANd those pumpkin bars looked delish! I totally would have chosen yours to be the winner! :)

Stinson Family said...

What a beautiful day to go apple and pumpkin picking. Great family photo!

Smith Living said...

Way cute pictures. Looks like fun. We went apple picking too but sadly I forgot my camera. What is that accronim on the post from my visit?