Alanna lost her first tooth yesterday as you can see. We are so excited for her. She wanted me to rip it out, she however does NOT want me to pull the other one thats ready to come out too. She's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ethan lost his first tooth at the bank. It fell under his chair while he ate a lollipop given him by the banker I met with.
I was afraid she'd think we were rotting the things from his skull but she just laughed. Took us a minute to find it.
Yeah...I'm never going to write a parenting book. At least not until my kids are grown...
1 comment:
Ethan lost his first tooth at the bank. It fell under his chair while he ate a lollipop given him by the banker I met with.
I was afraid she'd think we were rotting the things from his skull but she just laughed. Took us a minute to find it.
Yeah...I'm never going to write a parenting book. At least not until my kids are grown...
Post a Comment