



Trew taking a bottle from his daddy!
My cuz Ashley and her family (hubby-Kim, son Brady) came over for dinner Thursday night. Brady is the same age as Embree. He's a cutie! It's was so fun to hang out. They're visiting from Utah. We ate dinner then the BEST dessert ever Governors peanut butter pie! I took one look at that pie and said it'll KILL me but I'm eating it! Ashley said her too. It's so....um...er..... nice to have someone else know EXACTLY how ya feel. Oh, and I don't know about her but I did indeed pay for it, my tummy KILLED the next morning and I had to take some drugs so I could leave the bathroom, I mean house to do some shopping. (FYI Ash and I both have Crohns and dairy aggravates our tummies)
1 comment:
You're killing me with the pic of that pie.
I wonder if Smart Ones makes something like it...
Post a Comment