
I do love to shop. And proudly I NEVER pay full price for ANYthing. I met my good buddy Amy at Old Navy Saturday morning at 9am to take advantage of a really good sale they had. (adult jeans-$12 kids-$7) I arrived at 8:54 at least 30 people were waiting in line. I had a small heart attack as I quickly got all my kids into the stroller and headed for the line. I got 8 pairs of jeans for $56. Yep $164 is what it would have cost me I saved $108! I had to call Sean (who was golfing) to quickly come over and help me pay for them because once I got to the check out they started saying only 3 pairs per person. So I bought 3, Sean 3, and ALANNA paid for the last 2!
2 comments:
I LOVE good deals and most especially on denim. Blue jean and khaki anything is a personal uniform for me.
What a great deal on shopping! I am going to have to keep my eyes open here for them.
Post a Comment