Monday, June 23, 2008


Max.

Trew checking out the dinosours.

Trew loved to ride in the taxi.


Sean was in classes all day Friday so I got to meet my good friend Mary and her kids at the American Museum of Natural History. Trew and I had to take a taxi there and back because the subway has too many flights of stairs and with Trew in a stroller it was impossible for me to carry everything down and up. It was so fun to catch up with Mary. They moved from here about a year and a half ago. This was the first time I got to see Lucy. She's a little fire ball just like Embree!! Every one's gotta have one, right? We ate some hot dogs from a street vendor for lunch. Then I walked around Central Park for just a few minutes before I caught a taxi back to the hotel. I really liked the city!

No comments: