Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sweet boy


Oh, he's so cute! (if I do say so myself) He has found his 'voice' he likes to scream from about 7pm-9pm poor guy. I've cut out all chocolate and still he's a fussy boy. I love our swing, Embree lived in it. Trew likes it a lot too. It looks so comfy I'd like to take a nap in it myself. I've been eyeing two big tree's in our backyard that look perfect for hanging a hammock this summer. Ahhh, summer......when will you come?

2 comments:

Smith Living said...

No wonder you kids love the swing so much, that looks like a dream. I actually got a nap today. Set up two hammocks and well let our kids kill eachother off this summer while we nap. :)

Angela said...

Oooo. A hammock sounds nice. Too bad we have just dirt in our backyard. Someday.... anyway, your sleeping baby is so cute!