Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter egg hunt




Embree hid the eggs. Nice huh? And yep Dallin had peed and not flushed. Ick. The kids went to Relief Society enrichment with me, the nursery had an little Easter egg hunt for them so they came home and played with the empty eggs all afternoon long. We made the cute little bunny cupcakes in RS too. Yep, that's what they had for lunch on Saturday. Fun times.

4 comments:

Erika said...

That's funny! Those cupcakes are adorable...what did you make the face and ears out of? I'd love to make them with Jimmy.

Ruitman Family said...

I love the eggs in the toilet. Of course it had pee in it. That gave me a good laugh. Hope you're enjoying your new house and things are going well with Trew. He is such a cute baby! He reminds me a little of Kai with all the black hair and he's kind of chubby, too.

Angela said...

AAHAHAHA! I laughed so hard to see those eggs in the toilet! Kids, man they are funny little people aren't they? Very cute cupcakes too! Sugar for lunch?! I would NEVER do that! lol ;)

Betsy said...

I had'nt seen this before. I love the eggs in the toilet =0).