Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter



We had a lovely Easter morning. The kids hunted for their eggs and had a great time. We went to church then down to my parents house for dinner with all of my family.

5 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love the pics of their cute little matching outfits! I can't believe how much they've grown up---Embree looks SO much older! Trew is such a cute little boy---I LOVE his hair!

Angela said...

I love matchy-matchy outfits! We did that too this year - I couldn't pass up these cute dresses that were only $12!! I'm sorry that it's still snowy there! The sweaters are very cute though.

Betsy said...

Megan these are beautiful pictures of your sweet kids. I just love them (the kids =0)..). The all looked so cute Sunday

Stinson Family said...

Your children are soo adorable. They look great in there Easter outfits. It sounded like you all had a very busy day.

Micki Stetson said...

Just stopped by to say you have a beautiful family.