Sunday, June 3, 2007

Moose






Alanna loves to take pictures. She also loves moose. We had just gotten back from a quick hike up a trail to see if we could see some moose in the lake. Uh, we saw some. Up close and personal. I forgot the camera, so for the full story go to Bridgette and Gary's blog. I will add the one thing she politely left out. I pushed her and her baby out of the way to save myself!! I did quickly push her back further away from the moose once I realized what I did. I'm not a huge fan of large wildlife. At least when there's more then one and there within 15 feet of you on both sides of a small trail!!!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Megan, Very entertaining!!! Maybe I'll just send all my viewers to your blog to get the story!

bridgette said...

Alanna- you need your own camera. You take great pictures. MOOSE!