Sunday, June 3, 2007

Bike ride



I posted a little out of order, and I can't figure out how to fix it so here's what I wanted to post last! After we had are moose encounter, eaten breakfast, and broke camp we went on a nice little bike ride. Five bikes and three bike trailers + six children (under 5) and 6 adults = FUN It was a beautiful day. Dallin sat by Nora in one trailer and Alanna and Embree in the other. Bree took a little nap. It was great. Nine miles and 16 inclines later we reached "downtown" Millinocket. We had lunch rested our bums and headed back.(about nine more miles) Riding the tandem bike was a fun experience for Sean and I. It's Bridgette and Gary's. Gary says go try it out before we put any children in it. Good idea, we do. We go up the road then turn around and come back as we approach everyone Sean says ah, ah, no brakes!!! Gary's says oops, forgot to connect them! We coasted to a stop. He said we did a great job, everyone usually falls their first time. Go us! Bridgette and I needed to ride it about 500ft that was America's Funniest Home Video worthy! The tandem was so much fun that we insisted giving everyone else a turn. They were kind enough to help, I mean they were glad we weren't so stingy with the thing!

No comments: