July was packed full of fun!
One of Sean's mission companions who is from Mexico but now lives in Canada stopped by for a visit while he and his wife were vacation in Maine! It was really fun for Sean and it made me happy to see Sean happy. He loved his mission, really like no one I've ever known. This year marks the 15th anniversary of when he came home from his mission. They had a great time swapping mission stories!
I picked and made 7 batches (almost 30 pints) of strawberry jam!
The kids and I found a hidden Mickey!
Tonk's favoite spot to sleep is right in front of the sliding glass doors to the back deck. I had to take a picture of her with her snout up on the railing sound asleep!
The boys think they are hilarious!
We got a trampoline!
Embree had an activity day girls pool party at some ward friends home. Ledge and I went (and had a great time) with her. Ledger got to hold their new kitten!
Alanna got asked to be a Main-E-Act again this year!
(competitive travel baton twirling team)
That blasted envelop is FILLED with glitter which her coach kindly warns about.
The kids love Tsum Tsum's! I had bought each kid one to give to them on our Disney trip but forgot them at home. So I came up with a project they could do to earn a 'surprise'! They were super excited and promptly stacked them for pictures!
Not so much fun but wanted to document some summer battle scar's!
Embree fell while doing the above service project and cut up her poor lil noggin!
And who know's how Trew got a huge bump/bruise on his forhead, I can't keep up!
No comments:
Post a Comment