In early June we very busy, Sean went with Dallin's class to Burnt Island.
Dallin had a GREAT time!
The girls twirled in the Special Olympics parade up to the University.
The only picture I got was this one of Trew's back.
The next morning Sean took the oldest three to volunteer at Special Olympics for the morning.
Trew had his 1st grade end of the year field trip to the ocean.
He's is always thrilled that Ledger gets to come!
Sean went to Trew's field day. Kids love the parachute!
I went to Embree and Dallin's field day but didn't manage to get a picture--I was chasing Ledger around the football field...
One of our best/closest friends oldest daughter, Megan is a favorite in our house especially to Trew and Ledger. (Embree too!) She is just the best! She babysits a lot for us and we spend A LOT of time together as families. After I got Trew and Ledger home from dropping off the other kids at church for Scouts, YW's and Activity Day Girls Ledger dragged the doll house car up from the basement. Embree had set it all up and had people in the van. Ledger was showing me all the people (mom, dad, kid, baby) when he held the teenager up I told him it was Megan---he got SO excited and kept holding/hugging it saying Megan over and over! Of course I texted this adorable picture to Megan!
Our kids LOVE Disney's Tsum Tsum's!
Ledger was SO happy when I found these medium size ones in Target--he got to hold them and he was thrilled!
No comments:
Post a Comment