Since getting home from Disney World Ledger has a new obsession--Buzz and Woody. He's been enamored with our Mr. Potato Head too. At our library story time he is SO happy to hold the stuffed Woody and Buzz! He loves all three Toy Story movies.
In other Ledger cuteness news:
Ledger had fallen asleep on the couch a few times-it's so cute!
He has pretty much given up his nap-but I'm perfectly fine with this because he goes to bed around 8 o'clock and sleeps in until nine/nine thirty every morning! And he's such a good boy! He's happy and plays by himself all day!


And I though maybe he had fallen asleep on the floor but he was just playing with Star Wars Lego figures. R2D2 and a Storm Trooper, He played like this forever!
In other Ledger cuteness news:
Ledger had fallen asleep on the couch a few times-it's so cute!
He has pretty much given up his nap-but I'm perfectly fine with this because he goes to bed around 8 o'clock and sleeps in until nine/nine thirty every morning! And he's such a good boy! He's happy and plays by himself all day!
And I though maybe he had fallen asleep on the floor but he was just playing with Star Wars Lego figures. R2D2 and a Storm Trooper, He played like this forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment