Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015

Ledger found a pen and wrote all over the couch--he had to pick the tan one.
  With a little rubbing alcohol and a lot of scrubbing most of it came off. 
 He also drew on his legs. 




 While walking around Marden's Ledge insisted on getting down I couldn't distract him so I finally let him.  He ran right for this blue Lazy-E-Boy and climbed up to sit and read his book.


Snow.  We've had a lot of snow.





Ledger wanted so bad to be outside in it but it's been ridiculously cold.   


Sean took this picture of us when he walked in our room.  I LOVE Barinstein Bear books and our kids love them too.  Usually I'll read one or two every night--if they get ready for bed like I ask!

This tax season Sean has been coming home about 8-8:30 most nights to help put the kids to bed and see them for a few minutes.  Then he works from home office until 11-11:30.  I love it!  The office is right off of our bedroom--which is perfect for us because Sean can close TWO doors to keep the kids and their noise out while he works.  I usually climb in our warm bed and read while he works away.  He and Matt are quite funny--they spend all day in the office together then they use the intercom system on the phones to talk to each other the whole time they are working. They work SO hard and run a thriving business together.  They make great business partners.  TMATT just keeps growing and growing.  Amy and I are so proud of them! 


Dallin reading to his brothers.

 Of course Sean makes time to fight our little Jedi's sometimes!





More snow!!!



The kids only went to school on Monday once this month!
  Three Monday's in a row were snow days!!  

No comments: