Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas


The kids love to put up Christmas decorations!
I have a small ceramic tree that lights up from when I was a kid-the kids love to take turns having it in their room at night. 
We got a fake tree for the first time.  I love real tree's but hate the needles.
It worked out just fine-I found these scented sticks you hang on the tree.  They worked great!  

Christmas Eve we went to my parents.




Tia and Hanson were home this year.  We really miss them when they're gone!  


I forgot to take a family picture but got a few Christmas pj pictures--this was the best one.

Christmas morning we gave the kids a 6:15 rule.  


I love Christmas stockings!


We woke poor Ledger up and waited for Sean to call us down.


Alanna bought Beenie Boo's for her sister and brothers.  They were all thrilled!  


Trew bought Dallin some Minecraft figures--they were both so excited!


Ledger has seen Big Hero Six twice and loves Baymax, he wanted the figures so bad while we were in Disney World.  He was super excited about them.


Ledger is still holding Hiro.  He didn't really want to open any other presents until...........


....he opened his Buzz Lightyear!  He was mesmerized!  His reaction did not disappoint! 


Trew opened a family gift-more towels for our Mickey bathroom.  He's wearing one of his favorite presents--Footie pajamas!  He LOVES them and hasn't had any this winter yet.


The kids we're playin' some hoop! 
 (that was fun to put up late the night before!!!)




Ledger didn't put Buzz down all day!  

Around noon we went to Sean's parents. 



Ledger playing peek-a-boo! 


Our boys love Santa hats!


We had a great day together.  Everyone was happy, kind and grateful! 

No comments: