Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Alanna is in 7th grade!
 

 
She wasn't very happy to start school ON her birthday!  I don't think she's ever been to school on her birthday!?  The kids started before Labor Day this year.
 I totally had a pair of shorts almost exactly like hers when I was in the 7th grade!
 





Embree is in 3rd grade!
 

 
Dallin 5th grade!


Trew is in 1st grade!
 

 
Trew doesn't get Mrs. Smith-all of our kids have had her for first grade but she had a baby and is taking a year off!  Happy for her, sad for us!

 
Ledge sleeps in til 8:30 or so every day so he wasn't even up to see them before they left!


Embree starts reverse pull head gear!  She picked out this snazzy purple one and puts it on all by herself! She will wear it every night for probably about a year.  She has about a 7mm underbite.  We are hoping it will prevent an upper jaw lengthening surgery.

No comments: