Well, not exactly true but just taking a nursing baby doesn't count! Sean and his business partner had a conference in Orlando for the week so both Amy (Matt's wife) and I flew down for a long weekend. They headed off to Tampa (where Matt's parents have a house) and we stayed at the Florida house.
This was Ledger's first time on an airplane! He was perfect! Since it was the last day of the conference when we flew in Sean had a driving service pick us up. So for the first time in my life Ledger and I got off a plane to a man with a sign that read my name. I wish I had a picture but my hands were full of baby, bags and the car seat! It was funny! He drove us in a black Lincoln (equipped with a drink and snack!) right to the door of the Florida house where Sean was waiting for us!
We went to Epcot right away and had dinner in France! A first for me!
The next day we went to Magic. It down poured right before we got to the parking lot so Ledger got his mid morning snack before we got out of the car.
He stayed nice and dry!
TTA ride.
Gaston's Tavern has the most AMAZING drink! I had read all about and couldn't wait to try it! It's a apple juice smoothie/slushy with mango foam! It's HEAVEN! Plus check out the cinnamon roll!
The next day at Hollywood Studios they were have a big bash for Monster's University.
Ledger loved all the loud music and dancing!
Ledger all ready to go to Epoct!
Ledger showing his shy side!
We saw this really show in America. It had break dancing and tons of other really awesome tricks! Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald did all the tricks too! I can't believe they could do it in costume!
We went back to Magic the last day.
Ledger snoozed in the rain.
Sun came out and Ledger woke up happy and ready to go on the Jungle Cruise!
We had a glorious time!
























No comments:
Post a Comment