Sunday, April 7, 2013

Semi-Annual Conference Brunch

I never take enough pictures but these are the few I snapped.
 
 
Lots of babies!


Trew was SO excited to get to see Dean and Will. 
 
 He was dying to hold them and asked Bridgette to hold Dean.  Trew is a bit of a wild man but the boy loves, loves, loves babies!  Gary looked a little nervous when Trew got a hold of Dean but once he saw how gentle he was he said "Trew, this is a side of you I've never seen!". As I was sitting there next to him I heard Trew singing so I leaned closer to him and heard him sing the first verse of  'I am a Child of God' to Dean's cute little face. How sweet is that!?


 
Ledger thought Megan was a comfortable place to nap!

 
The last of the cinnamon rolls. 
 I'm positive if I had to pick one thing to eat for the rest of my life, it would be them!

 
Conference was as uplifting as it always is! I love our Prophet!

No comments: